*Click Above For A Transmission*
How would you like to support the H.T.M family and movement?
H.T.M would like to give you the opportunity to become an entrepreneur, by distributing our products to make a profit. For anyone ages 18 and up, whether you are a college student, business owner, or just someone trying to make a little extra money on the side.
You can start your own business by opening up a H.T.M store in your area, a place where you can spread the truth, right knowledge, right wisdom, and right overstanding.
Provide This Information:
· Are You Willing To Take Your TAWOB (Affirmation Of Witness Bearing)?
If Yes, Then Proceed
· You Are Not Mandatory To Take Your TAWOB Before Opening The Bookstore
· To Do A TAWOB At A Bookstore, Please Read The TAWOB Regarding The Guidelines The Do’s & Don’ts & Prayers.
· Do You Already Have A Building?
· If Not, Do Have A Building That You See Is Available? And How Soon Are You Ready To Open?
· Once You Get The Location, Give Us The Address, And A Phone.
· You Will Be Linked To Our Website With The Store Information: Www.Iamcreation.Org
· You Will Have To Buy The Products From H.T.M
· Any Other Products You Would Like To Sell Will Have To Be Approved By H.T.M
· A Monthly Quota (*N/A At This Time*)
· Have You Owned Or Worked In A Bookstore Or Currently Either Or.
· Equipment And Supplies (Book Shelves, Shopping Bags, Cash Registers, Etc.) And Where To Get Them.
· Interior Design (Green, White, And Gold Are Our Ideal Colors But Not Mandatory)
· When Considering A Location(s), Find Out Information On Permits And Leases.
· Consider Offering Other Services At Your Bookstore. Schedule Book Readings And Book Signings. Offer Classes Or Seminars On Topics Appropriate To Your Bookstore's Niche.
· Prior To Opening, Make Sure People In The Surrounding Community Know About Your New Bookstore. Consider Printing Fliers, Putting Ads Or Coupons In The Local Newspapers, Advertising Online, Or Holding A Grand Opening Sale.
· Any Changes, Concerns, Comments, And Questions Contact H.T.M, By Phone, Email, Or Letter.
· Also Set Up A Suite Number Or PO Box